« dj beauxvinyl | Main Page | fax from sarajevo »
goa gil birthday 2002
Posted by dav at 2002 October 4 08:39 PM
File under: Parties

I'll be gone the rest of the weekend. Going to Goa Gil's birthday trance party way out in a secret wooded location about 3 hours from San Francisco. Here's the party flyer/info. This one's a true camping party I think. No bathrooms/showers ...just nature and music. Leave no trace.

Comments:

O dia em que ele nasceu foi o dia mais maravilhosa... pois nasceu uma pessoa LINDA! Só a presença dele já diz muito.... Beijinhos e recordem-no SEMPRE, pois ele merece! :)

Posted by: Juliana on November 28, 2002 04:36 PM

Hmm. Or in english:

The day where it was born was the day most wonderful... therefore was born a PRETTY person! So presenca of it ja says very.... Little kisses and ALWAYS remember it, therefore it deserves!

(or something like that)

Posted by: Dav on November 28, 2002 04:43 PM

Err, what a lousy translation, here i'll do a perfect one for you: "The day he was born was a wonderfull day... has a BEAUTIFULL person was born! His presence only says allot... Kisses and remember him allways, has he deserves it!"
By the way, someone told me he died! His it true?

Posted by: André Pereira on December 8, 2002 07:21 AM

Thanks (lousy translation was courtesy of babelfish). I'm sure he hasn't died, I would have heard about this! ...Looking forward to many more of his birthday parties....

Posted by: Dav on December 8, 2002 10:49 AM

I do hope so. I saw him when he came to portugal, and twas my first trance party and it rocked, well worth night and 18 € spent. GoodMood did an exelent job at decorating the place and sound system was more than enough. Too bad i to left at 8 am. No soz there! Hope he comes around again soon!

Posted by: on December 10, 2002 11:49 AM

Posted by: André Pereira on December 10, 2002 11:49 AM

Posted by: André Pereira on December 10, 2002 11:49 AM

uuuuuuuuuuups! sorry!

Posted by: André Pereira on December 10, 2002 11:49 AM

well...it is mighty late to post this, and I can't hope that anyone will see this, but I'll shout into the darkness anyhow. I went to Goa's show that magical day. Was my first trance/party experience of that sort, and I must say it blew me away. Does anyone have information on when he's coming back to the Bay Area?

Posted by: Amanda on April 16, 2003 12:49 AM

bora ver vader a coimbra??? ah merda já nao há headbangers este ano :\ AMOR e PAZ!

Posted by: Vilela Nunes Correia on April 26, 2003 10:11 AM