« photobloggies | Main Page | the elusive okapi »
chunkylover53@aol.com
Posted by dav at 2003 January 13 11:13 AM
File under: Funny

This Google Search: chunkylover53 won't be returning zero hits for long (that was the email address Homer Simpson used last night).

Comments:

No, typing the words "chunky lover" have been a curse to my website. I've had 200 visitor in less than a day looking for info on Homer's e-mail address. Now I have to pay for the bloody bandwidth. Bloody Internet nerds. Doh!

Posted by: cubicledweller on January 16, 2003 08:37 PM

Heh, yeah now I'm number 2 on the google search (Hi nerds!). I notice on your site, you mention that you didn't get a response when you emailed the address. I got a response when I emailed that address the night of the show: I emailed "Marge is hot ...and so is Mrs. K." and 'Homer' replied "I only love Marge ....and the fat little dixie chick."

Posted by: Dav on January 16, 2003 09:10 PM

Someone is actually selling the screen name on ebay!!

Posted by: Homer on February 2, 2003 03:04 PM

hey the person on ebay is sellin the wrong name... there selling chunckylover53... which has an extra C in there, its really chunkylover53

Posted by: tony on February 2, 2003 05:59 PM

only just read this email on the simpsons today as an old tape i was watching that i taped a while back i think ? homer r you there

Posted by: fart on May 25, 2003 05:57 AM

if this is the most popular site in the world, why am i only the 5 or 6th to post to it? anyway, i'll do it in hopes of becoming famous.

Posted by: Nathan Rutherford Adventure Smith on June 18, 2003 02:29 PM

This is my real website and e-mail...just to keep you crazy cats up on the info.

Posted by: Nathan Rutherford Adventure Smith on June 18, 2003 02:38 PM

Posted by: Nathan Rutherford Adventure Smith on June 18, 2003 02:38 PM

homer is a son of a didly

Posted by: ned flanders on July 14, 2003 11:36 AM

homer u r my hero!!
p.s eat my shorts

Posted by: bing on July 27, 2003 01:18 PM

What have you done to My son Bart,You must know that he really is my son by now.

Posted by: Dennis on December 9, 2003 10:37 PM

Ha that is great, the episode played today

Posted by: Ryan on December 10, 2003 03:18 PM

It's a crazy world when monkeys smoke cigarettes and pigs wear cosmetics, but what are you gonna do about it? That's what I'd like to know.

Posted by: Dr. Gonzo on April 23, 2004 03:25 PM

hé homer wy you dont love ned

Posted by: mélanie on April 27, 2004 05:07 PM

homer #1 yeah

Posted by: mélanie on April 27, 2004 05:10 PM

Whoops -- that's how I got here. Wonder if anyone else saw the repeat tonight.

Dave

Posted by: Dave on May 4, 2004 08:14 PM

why do people run from me?

Posted by: ralph on May 25, 2004 08:21 PM

D'oh! I forgot to check my email, silly me.

Posted by: HomerJ on June 3, 2004 04:49 PM

Why don't you guys get a life and I will worry about the Simpson's. And If you are attracted to any of The Simpson's characters...........

Posted by: Matt Goening on June 10, 2004 04:51 PM

I knew as soon as that ep. was out there'd be a mother fucker of a scramble as about five hundred thousand people symultaniously try to chage their e-mail adress to chunkylover53... although i actually twocked them from Supr.org. So if anyone here is a rozzer or some internet crime fighting superhero, I actually live in an airship. And there's a lot of sky up there.
oh, and my freind wants his site name bandied about the net too, so www.funandjames.com it is. There.

Posted by: Bluesquiggle The Vectorgrad on June 12, 2004 06:48 AM

Wow, there's 1,280 hits on chunkylover53 now at google. And you're number one and number two. Who'da thunk it?

By the way, I'm going through your entire blog (but not the comments) and converting the whole thing to an MP3 using my text-to-speech program. I'll be through it sometime next week, I reckon, give or take.

Posted by: Danzig on June 13, 2004 08:12 PM