« accelerating change 2003 | Main Page | Californians Vote! »
nokia 3650 codes
Posted by dav at 2003 September 19 08:30 PM
File under: Geek

Info codes for the Nokia 3650 (from google)

*#2820# - info about Bluetooth in DCT4 phones
*#06# for IMEI
*#0000# for firmware version.

Unlocking

Comments:

Dear Sir/Madam ,
I'de like to have some code for my Nokia 3650 inorder to make my network lin bussy or out of network or some thing likr that.

Thanks alot ,
Reza Moghadam.

Posted by: Reza Moghadam on March 14, 2004 06:16 AM

Dear Sir,
I cant access my phone menu, how do i solve these problem, are there some codes I can apply to solve the problem, because each time I switch the phone (ie, Nokia 3650) off,and on again I keep seeing this message "App. closed start up". what code can I use to re-open the application.
Thanks,
Alex.

Posted by: alexander on March 19, 2004 11:59 AM

salam agha reza
maloom hast kojaee bi vafa?

Posted by: Ehsan Mahpour on July 1, 2004 12:51 AM

salam
i want to have a code for my nokia 3650 for making free calls n free sms my imei no is 2500293344 kindly plz mail me these codes

Posted by: feetu on April 16, 2006 11:39 PM

any one how to lock picture on a memory card

Posted by: sonnyion on May 23, 2006 01:00 PM

Dear Sir\mam,
Regards malai

Posted by: malai7 on January 28, 2008 12:57 AM

give me any idea's,,,i want it immediatly regard's malai

Posted by: malai7 on January 28, 2008 01:01 AM