« Resource Shifting | Main Page | your future as a black hole »
gmail invite
Posted by dav at 2004 June 11 03:40 PM
File under: Geek

Thanks to Jim at Everything Burns I have recovered a lost gmail invite. Most everyone I know who would want one probably already has one, but just in case you don't have one and you want it, let me know.

Update June 28, 2004: I should have seen this coming. This posting's google page rank is prety high on a search for "gmail invite" now, so I'm getting a lot of requests for invites. I've handed out eight to people who have left messages here but I'm currently out of them. If I get more, I'll start giving them out in the order the request was received, but it is unlikely I'll ever get enough to catch up with all the requests. If I have sent you an invite and you later get invites of your own that are extra, please email me (you'll know my gmail email from your invite) and I can give you the contact info for more people to invite and maybe working together we can catch up to all the requests. My personal opinion is that gmail is probably going to go out of beta soon and become open to the public so the invites won't matter anymore.

Comments:

Dav,
Could you please send me the gmail Invite to capks@yahoo.com. I really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Posted by: sridhar on June 15, 2004 08:57 AM

My Yahoo mail is responding very sloooow. I was hardly able to open and read your mail. So I copied your address and sent reply through work mail. In case if I mesed it up or something...

My First Name: Sridhar
Last Name: Kalluri

Thanks a lot!!

Posted by: Sridhar on June 15, 2004 11:18 AM

Hey, if you still have one, could you spare me a gmail invite? much appreciated^_^

Posted by: Ninja Biscut on June 18, 2004 12:51 AM

BTW, Gmail tends to give you more invites over time...

Posted by: Sean on June 19, 2004 06:19 PM

If you have any invites left, please hook me up :]

Herman Wong
flashbanged@yahoo.com

Much appreciated. Thanks

Posted by: Herman on June 22, 2004 06:40 AM

Hi,
any invite left for me? Please...
Thanks!

Posted by: Ricardo on June 26, 2004 10:20 AM

hey brow, if you could get me a GMAIL invite i would be really thankfull!

felipe@buscamp3.com.br

Posted by: FELIPE on June 26, 2004 11:06 AM

Hi, Can i also have a gmail invite. pretty pleaseeee :)

Posted by: Eric Sanchez on June 26, 2004 05:42 PM

I look for getting Gmail account for long time, can you send me the Gmail invitation, i really like it, I very appreciate your help, Thank You!

Posted by: Erica Seamon on June 26, 2004 08:53 PM

sorry this second time i post it :( i really want make sure i can get gmail ^[^-^]^.
please send gmail invite to me > nazit@ekelantan.com

Posted by: Erica Seamon on June 26, 2004 08:57 PM

Hi, just hoping i could grab that gmail invite... not sure why you'd send me it but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Posted by: fuhreal on June 27, 2004 05:31 AM

Hello ,
May i get a gmail invite if you have one to spare .. I really would like to experience gmail ..
Thanks

Posted by: Pooh on June 27, 2004 10:32 AM

I'd also love to try gmail. So, if you could send an invite my way, taht'd be awesome.

Posted by: dave on June 27, 2004 11:25 AM

hi, i would really appreciate a g-mail invite if u hav any to spare pls send it 2 my email- tim_kavanagh@hotmail.com, hope u can help
thanks a lot

Posted by: Tim Kavanagh on June 27, 2004 12:01 PM

thanks a lot

Posted by: Tim Kavanagh on June 27, 2004 12:12 PM

Does anybody have gmail invite?
I will really appreciate it.

thanks

Posted by: rabin on June 27, 2004 12:17 PM

Does anybody have gmail invite?
I will really appreciate it. rabinp@hotmail.com

thanks

Posted by: rabin on June 27, 2004 12:18 PM

I realy want a gmail acount could you sent me the invite please?? Viperboy_017(at)hotmail.com Thanx

Posted by: Kevin on June 28, 2004 12:17 AM

If you have any gmail invites left, just pass them on to me... My email id is email_satya(at)yahoo.com

Cheers!

Posted by: Satya on June 28, 2004 03:45 AM

Any gmail invites still up for nabs? I'd love one!

ariesr@hotmail.com

Thanks

Posted by: Rob Davies on June 28, 2004 08:01 AM

If there are any gmail invites left, can someone send it to rw_decimator@yahoo.com

Thanks again.

Ken

Posted by: Ken on June 28, 2004 09:34 AM

HI HI HI ALL I NEED A GMAIL INVITE PLZ PLZ PLZ SEND ME ONE BEFORE YOU SEND ANY ONE ELSE

Posted by: anda on June 28, 2004 11:20 AM

SORRY FOR REPOSTING BUT I JUS WANTED TO MAKE SURE I GOT A GMAIL INVITE THIS IS MY ALTERNATE EMAIL ID BECAUSE HOTMAIL BOUNCES BACK GMAIL INVITES SO ak47_ak48@yahoo.com PLZ SEND ME I HAVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR A GMAIL INVITE FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS

Posted by: anda on June 28, 2004 11:26 AM

PLEASE GIVE ME A G-MAIL ACCOUNT. I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR MONTHS!!! I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!

Posted by: matt on June 28, 2004 11:12 PM

Hi friends,
Am desperately looking for a gmail invite from the time gmail was released...but no success till now. Would be extremely grateful if any one could send an invite at sarda_sk@yahoo.co.in

Thanks in advance

Posted by: Shashi Kant Sarda on June 28, 2004 11:21 PM

thank you so much ***!!! a million thank you ! I very appreciate !! :)~ so nice to use gmail now :D

Posted by: Erica Seamon on June 29, 2004 12:59 AM

can u send me that invite thax dude

Posted by: d on June 29, 2004 08:41 AM

yo plez give me a gmil account plez plez if u do iu will have my etirnal graditude im dblank7@charter.net so u no i really want a g-mail account

Posted by: super geek on June 29, 2004 07:37 PM

I Req free Invitation Gmail.
Thanks for your generosite!!

Posted by: Angélica on June 30, 2004 03:52 AM

hello,
i would appreciate very much a gmail invite.
thanks,
ernie

Posted by: ernie on June 30, 2004 10:09 AM

hello,
i would appreciate very much a gmail invite.
thanks,
ernie

Posted by: ernie on June 30, 2004 10:10 AM

if u can send me a gmail invite...

vispresident14@yahoo.com

thanx

Posted by: josh on July 4, 2004 10:53 AM

plz give me a gmail invite....i am longing for it.
My id. is rajagopaly@infotech.stph.net

Posted by: Raja on July 5, 2004 07:01 AM

If you receive more please send me an invite to rpiazza79@hotmail.com

Posted by: spaceboy1234 on July 12, 2004 09:36 AM

Here's my try for earning a gmail account for "Terasatu" - scary, chills run up & down my spine.

A note from a daughter to mom

read until the end..... it's scary & funny

A mother passing by her daughter's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then she saw an envelope propped up prominently on the center of the bed. It was addressed, "Mom." With the worst premonition, she opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:

Dear Mom,

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new boyfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Dad and you. I've been finding real passion with John and he is so nice - even with all his piercings, tattoos, beard, and his motorcycle clothes. But it's not only the passion mom, I'm pregnant and John said that we will be very happy. He already owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. He wants to have many more children with me and that's now one of my dreams too.

John taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone and we'll be growing, it for us and trading it with his friends for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so John can get better; he sure deserves it!!

Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Some day I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.

Your daughter,

Judith

PS : Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my report card that's in my desk drawer. I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home

Posted by: terasatu on July 14, 2004 08:02 PM

Would you please send me the gmail Invite to tyeung_1999@yahoo.com. I really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Posted by: Tony on August 25, 2004 10:43 AM

I can help anyone to a free 1 GB account on http://www.walla.com but just not to a Gmail account....

I would like to have a gmail account myself too...

so ifanyonehasangmailinvite.20.missnmike@spamgourmet.com please mail it to that or thisadress.20.missnmike@spamgourmet.com and yes they really work...

Posted by: mafo on October 30, 2004 05:10 AM

realy want a gmail acount could you sent me the invite please??
fatawa222hotmail.com

Posted by: A_BooK on November 14, 2004 11:41 PM

Would you please send me Gmail invitation mail.(Masoudpour@yahoo.com)

Posted by: salamat on February 9, 2005 06:20 AM

please send me an gmail invite
moslem_bakhtiar@yahoo.com
moslem_bakhtiar@yahoo.com
please send me an gmail invite
moslem_bakhtiar@yahoo.com
moslem_bakhtiar@yahoo.com

Posted by: mb on February 26, 2005 07:00 AM

Please send a invite to saravanan_n@msn.com
kaleeswaran@msn.com